Apply for Representation
Sign Up for the Art House Newsletter
"Water Under the Bridge"
Stinson Creek, MO
Callaway Plein Air 2017 ... See MoreSee Less
Open Drawing Tonight with Jane Mudd!
• Wednesday, June 21, 6:00-8:00pm
• Intermediate to advanced artists are welcome to participate in this open drawing session held on the third Wednesday evening of each month. Bring your own drawing materials in any medium. Jane will set up a still life, or some sessions may have a live model (with additional nominal fee). Jane will be on hand to offer guidance or critique those who ask. Please call to sign up, limited to 15.
• Ages 18 and over, $10 suggested donation ... See MoreSee Less
Art House is a regional art gallery, representing over 100 artists. We are currently accepting artwork into the gallery. Our focus is artists residing in the Central Missouri area, although all Missouri artists may apply. We represent actively working artists 18 years of age or older.
ART HOUSE GALLERY SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Art House welcomes artists to submit their work for inclusion in our 2,300 square foot gallery sales and exhibition space. Submitted work must be for sale and original in concept. Artists of all media (except performance) are welcome to submit. The Art House seeks to ensure quality in design, craftsmanship and originality in the work they represent. Fine art and fine crafts such as drawing, painting, photography, digital art, sculpture, ceramics, woodworking, weaving, handmade jewelry, glass work, etc., are accepted. Art House is able to accommodate some 3-dimensional work. Artwork to be displayed should not exceed 80 inches in either direction. Art House seeks original work to sell but prints of originals are welcome if at least 30% of the work exhibited is original. We prefer prints to be shrink wrapped and displayed in our print racks and we reserve wall space for original art. We do not have display capabilities for unframed giclee prints on canvas.
Art House reserves the right to reject work that does not closely resemble the images sent for submission. There will be a 35% commission on all works sold and 10% commission on contracts resulting from work being displayed at Art House. Gallery hours are Tuesday through Friday 10am to 6pm, Saturdays 10am to 5pm, closed Sundays and Mondays.
Please provide the information listed in the document below, and send it with 5-10 JPG images (no more than 1MB each) via email (preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or on a CD to Art House, Attn: Curator, 531 Court Street, Fulton, MO 65251.
1. Contact information: Name, mailing address (including county), email address, phone number
2. Brief description of type of work submitted
3. Short personal bio
4. Artist’s Statement (personal philosophy, aesthetic, style, intent, recurring themes, etc.)
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response. Thank you for considering Art House to display your art!