Consign New Artwork
Sign Up for the Art House Newsletter
Open Drawing Tonight with Jane Mudd!
• Wednesday, June 21, 6:00-8:00pm
• Intermediate to advanced artists are welcome to participate in this open drawing session held on the third Wednesday evening of each month. Bring your own drawing materials in any medium. Jane will set up a still life, or some sessions may have a live model (with additional nominal fee). Jane will be on hand to offer guidance or critique those who ask. Please call to sign up, limited to 15.
• Ages 18 and over, $10 suggested donation ... See MoreSee Less
Oil ob board, Palette Knife
Callaway Plein Air 2017 ... See MoreSee Less
For artists who have been juried into the Art House, please follow these instructions for consigning new work to the gallery. Please also provide a hard copy of your bio and artist statement to be included in our artists’ portfolio in the gallery.
Requirements for submission:
1. All work must have an artist-supplied inventory number. The first four characters in an inventory number are your name code, which is composed of the first three letters of your last name followed by the first letter of your first name. (On the rare occasion that we have two artists with the same name code we will contact you individually to assign a name code.)
Your name code is then followed by a serial number that you assign. Please keep track of your own numbering convention so you do not duplicate numbers from one submission to the next; all inventory numbers should be unique. Your commission reports will reference these inventory numbers.
Example: JANE SMITH’s first submission would be SMIJ-001.
2. All work must be priced for retail sale. Commissions will be paid based on pricing that artists supply on the inventory sheet, so be certain that you supply retail, not wholesale, pricing.
3. Artists must supply two copies of Art House’s inventory sheet (see links below). Please email one copy to the address below, and print one hard copy to bring to the gallery with you when you submit art. The gallery volunteer will check in your work, sign the inventory sheet and make a copy for your records. Further instructions are included on the inventory sheet.
We prefer to reserve wall display space for original fine art, not reproductions. We have print racks for reproductions and do not have a way to exhibit unframed giclee prints on stretcher bars.
Editable Excel Spreadsheet (preferred): Art House Inventory FORM.xls
Printable PDF: Art House Inventory FORM.PDF
Email form and any questions to: email@example.com.